by AJ Adejare
- I don’t know why they went with the whole “Hey your sister and your brother are sleeping like lovers” gag. I don’t think it was really necessary.
- Interesting to know that in three minutes, we still get something explained in text rather than action
- The cast however looks like while big it will rotate and thus have everyone get some development.
- Haruki is a good brother in this episode for allowing the youngest (Uzuki and Satsuki) to do whatever, but man does he get pushed around like nothing.
- Mutsuki’s lecture on how the twins should be careful to use language as it could be mis represented is smart.
- The twins remind me of my own youngest sister who would barge in and grab and intervene in anything that looked like the older sister was in trouble with me in.
- For three minutes, its not that bad at all.