by AJ Adejare
- I like how they’re not even messing around with a “choose one” scenario. I mean it’s a harem anime and now we’re going to have a harem scenario, at least that’s what we think. With that said, the talk about said scenario between the girls was interesting with Haruna actually coming up at the end of the episode with better thoughts.
- Props to Akiho for apologizing for interrupting. That’s true sibling love. Too bad Haruna doesn’t appreciate that.
- The way they introduced characters was at best stereotypical, and at worst, a bit clumsy. If they don’t need to be there, they shouldn’t be there. Always feel free to casually introduce characters in spaces rather at once for a series.
- There seems to be quite the animation issues when not concerning fan service. There were a couple of times when Rito was off-model and noticeably so. I would say it’s concerning, but they have the DVD/BR to fix it, which is where they’re aiming at (more below).
- Man the censors are really really overdoing it. You can tell they’re banking on the disk sells (which shouldn’t suprirse you by now. Shows like these are gamed to tell you “buy physical for the true good stuff.
Here’s a couple of gifs:
To Love-Ru Darkness 2nd is Streamable on Crunchyroll and licensed by Sentai Filmworks