by AJ Adejare
- Asahi’s friends are all good friends. At least they pushed him to do what he needed to do for months. With that said, they’re stereotypical in nature.
- They reused the same clips from the first episode in the first episode. This reuse makes me worried for the rest of the season.
- The premise is well, there but it’s going to be interesting to see how they expand it. To be blunt, a character that can expose everything through his face
- One thing I did thing was interesting was the dialect transitioning and the reasons stated for Shiragami. It’s pretty neat.
- Mikan’s quote is scary, and not just because of her face.
Here’s a couple of gifs:
Actually, I am is available on Crunchyroll