by AJ Adejare
- Yu was way too overconfident. Everyone knows, if you’re going to do cheating with powers, you do so making yourself hidden within the crowd but still good. (We don’t condone cheating on this website by the way as winners never cheat and cheaters never win). Also, his overconfidence made him get dumped. At no point did he even do major talking of his situation, which really is disappointing.
- I feel that Tomori’s going to be straight woman and Takojo’s going to be over enthusiastic, which I’m cool for it. With that said, I like how they come in with a strategy and implement it instead of running around with their heads cut off.
- Honestly, I appreciate these characters having powers with significant flaws. It means that characters can develop and no real power is over powered or easy to rationalize an out, at least so far.
- One thing I like is the build up of something more in the beginning. Too many times anime series just do it after episode four or 5 with no real direction. Charlotte aims to be different. They want to go in from the get go, which means that if handled correctly we’ll get a truly well fleshed out story that builds. Kudos to the team for doing so.
- I don’t get why they’re making Ayu talk in the third person. While I get it can be cute, it’s just weird and comes off as a bit pandering to the cute little sister trope
- PA Works again on their character design and animation game. Charlotte looks great and feels great as well.
Here are some gifs
Charlotte is on Crunchyroll and is licensed by Aniplex of America, which will have it on their respective platforms of Hulu, and the Aniplex Channel soon.