by AJ Adejare
Some thoughts on Classroom Crisis Ep. 1
- The animation in the series seems to be okay with the character design. Nothing out of the ordinary
- One thing that has me worried is the cast members. It feels like there’s a balance between too much and too little and this episode showed me that it’s barely on the edge between too much and adequate. It’s going to be interesting to see the character development. We’ve got arcethypes now let’s see what they’re going to do with it.
- One thing that interested me what how they ALMOST kept their location close to the chest. There was a major give away in the first 10-15 minutes which is a bit disappointing. I think it would have been interesting to keep it guarded until the ace left Mars and underscore just how large the distance is.
- We’ve got plenty of comedy, which is pretty great. Hopefully it keeps up and rotates with the more serious content.
- For the first episode it was solid. Enough of a premise to get hooked, and enough to
Here’s a couple of extra gifs of the series