by AJ Adejare
Chelsea Clinton just announced that she is creating a children’s book. Scheduled for September 15, 2015, the book is called It’s Your World and Penguin Books will publish the book. At a younger age, Chelsea saw the book and became inspired to do more. Now she wants to return the favor. As she said in the quote:
My hope is that this book will show you that you [kids] can start making a difference now on issues you care about, in your own way, for your family, your community, and our world.
Knowing that, we want have some questions about this book:
- What art style will it have?
- Will there be tons of illustrations and will it contain metaphors for conservative politics in a negative light?
- Will she consult those knowledgeable in gender orientation, sexual orientation when depicting these people? What about ethnicity and in religion?
- Will there be subliminal messaging about having said kids vote for Hilary Clinton or become a Democrat?
- Finally will it teach kids that it’s their world, that if they get informed, get inspired, and get going they can do great things?
Via Penguin Books